If you wanted to participate in the Olympics or represent your country at the World Cup, there wouldn’t be a question in your mind, whether to hire a coach or not. Am I right? Why do you hesitate to hire an Executive Coach then?
Have you ever heard of Dirk Nowitzki, the German basketball player, who currently plays for the Dallas Mavericks? Great. And have you ever heard of Holger Geschwindner? Probably not. Geschwindner has been Nowitzki’s coach since Nowitzki showed his talent at age 15. Geschwindner coached him individually and put him through an unorthodox training scheme, including exercises and drills. He encouraged his student to learn an instrument and read literature to make him a more complete person. Rick Carlisle, head coach of the Dallas Mavericks acknowledges and respects Geschwindner’s work with Nowitzki in the documentary Nowitzki, The Perfect Shot.
Let me be your Geschwindner.
Let me be the sounding board that doesn’t push an agenda, but provides the space to think things through. Let me provide an outside perspective and help you search for options you might not have thought of on your own. Let me illuminate your blind spots. Let me hold your feet to the fire when you are resisting what is hard. Let me help you evaluate risk and reward. Let me help you make the best decisions possible. And above all, let me have your back.
You owe it to yourself.
How to Start Coaching With Me…
Learn How Executive Coaching Works…
Frequently Asked Questions…
Why Hire An Executive Coach? The Benefits
Executive Coaching Case Studies…
Executive Coaching – The Differences Worth Knowing
Executive Coaching vs. Executive Advice
The Difference Between Coaching and Mentoring
If you are experiencing one or more of the following challenges…
- Unsure how to manage your team so they reliably outperform in any market conditions?
- Struggle with balancing time for marriage and kids (not to mention physical health) with the incessant demands of a growing business?
- No written plan for building your success and a path to fulfillment resulting in confusion over next best steps to take?
- Frustrated by how your work never results in a feeling of success and fulfillment?
- Lack the time to plan your personal success strategy and develop your human intelligence so that you can make smarter, more effective decisions?
- Irritated by traditional consultants more interested in selling you products than helping you create success, and the life of your dreams?
… then you may be a candidate for my executive coaching. The links on this page provide all the information you need to make a smart business decision. If you want to get in touch, let’s talk.
In case you are not quite ready yet, but want to stay in touch, feel free to join our community of leaders. I communicate monthly with insights and fresh perspectives in and around leadership.