Successful Athletes have Coaches. Shouldn’t Successful Executives? Like You?
Whether you are competing in the for-profit or the not-for-profit world, or are otherwise at the top of your game you need a competitive advantage to help you reach your personal best. I am not talking about the best in your current leadership role, but the best in leading your life. You won’t find this education in any college catalog, even though you should, and no one else has the breadth and depth of perspectives needed to help you navigate controversy and crises. Why should you start executive coaching?
Everybody needs a coach. Every famous athlete, every famous performer has somebody who is coach — somebody who can say ‘Is that what you really meant?’ and give them perspective. The one thing people are not really good at is seeing themselves as others see them. A coach really, really helps.
CEO of Alphabet, Eric Schmidt
There are plenty of executive coaches. Why would you want to hire me?
I believe in creating relationships that are based on trust. Before we do any work together, I want to get to know you and I want you to get to know me, so that you can feel completely comfortable sharing even the most challenging situations you are finding yourself in. In that spirit of trust, I can help you get the results you deserve.
Here are some examples of why others have hired me:
- help ground me and provide a sounding board
- share challenging issues and help me make difficult business decisions
- help me think through options and shift my mindset
- gain a different perspective from a neutral, outside party
- help me reduce overall stress and establish work life balance
- help me hold myself accountable
- help me identify my strongest and most valuable skills
- help me stay focused on long-term approach
- identify my long-term professional path
Are you ready to take the next step to find out what I can help you with?
Getting started is simple….