We have a leadership vacuum!
My ongoing mission has been to help you navigate complex global challenges and fast-changing business environments that demand the highest of you as a leader. Now, in addition, my goal is to reach 10,000 of you and help you discover your blind spot (or spots). Help me support Lonely At The Top Executives.
If you’re here, it means you value my perspective and insight. You either have a desire to support Lonely At The Top Executives or you’re procrastinating. For those who want to support Lonely At The Top Executives, thank you! Your support means very much to me.
Why would you want to support Lonely At The Top Executives?
A) You are getting value from the articles, tips and the truth about how to lead yourself and others.
B) You want to pay it forward to other leaders, maybe your team members who could use insights and ways to be the best leaders they can be.
If you’d like to help me keep doing what I do, there are five great ways:
1) Spread the word. A free way to help me in a massive way is to simply tell your friends about the site and share my articles on social media.
2) Make a one-time contribution through PayPal. If you get value and want to help grow the Leadership Fund paying it forward to other leaders. Send money to Daniela’s Leadership Fund. Any amount is appreciated.
3) Check out my book. Buy it or gift it to someone who could use some balance in their life (or send me feedback about what I should write in future articles or a book).
4) Subscribe. The best way for a site to grow a long-lasting readership is with email subscription. Plus, it’s easier than having to remember to come back to the site again and again or guess exactly when I will post each new article. I know how overloaded everyone’s inbox is, so I treat my email list like gold, sending an email only when there’s a new post and almost never for any other reason (and of course I never share your email with anyone). You can subscribe here:
5) Send me a testimonial. Testimonials on LinkedIn or for my website are greatly appreciated. They help others to understand what value you are getting from the site and your interaction with me.
Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting, and thanks for being in my tribe.