- This event has passed.
You Can Make a Difference
An Action-Oriented Conversation About the Environment
January 13, 2022 @ 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm PST
Overwhelmed by fear-inducing news about fires, drought, or atmospheric rivers?
Think climate change is not real, or not your problem?
Feel like your actions don’t matter in the big scheme of things?
If you care about the environment, in Monterey and elsewhere, then this workshop is for you. Engage in an action-oriented conversation about the environment:
• Connect with others in meaningful conversations
• Feel seen and heard
• Explore possibilities and gather ideas on how you can make a difference
• Feel empowered through action
• Discover the results of your and other’s actions
• Be inspired and have fun
This ticket includes two sessions. The first session (Jan 13th), will be an exploration of what is important to us and a declaration of authentic actions. During the second (Jan 27th), we will follow up and support each other in continuing to take authentic action for the environment.
- facilitated by executive coach Daniela Bryan, hosted by The Pearl Works
Get your ticket here:
Daniela Bryan, MBA, PCC