Recently I was invited to guest lecture at Josh Spodek’s NYU Leadership Seminar. Here is what some of the students wrote about the experience:
- “Daniela’s activity was impactful and I’m still thinking about it to this day.”
- “We had Daniela Bryan as our guest speaker and I absolutely loved her because she was so different from all the other guest speakers. Instead of her doing all the talking and just waiting to see if we had questions, she actually engaged the entire class and made us all participate.”
- “She emphasized active listening through this exercise and this has been something not many guest speakers touched upon when being asked their qualities of a great leader.”
- “Daniela Bryan led probably the most interesting discussion from a guest speaker this semester. My experience was transformative.”
- “Everyone seemed to have a different perspective on how to interpret what she wanted us to write down, which was a cool way to see how people think differently.”
Are you looking for a Keynote Speaker?
My interactive style engages the audience on a deep personal level. Be prepared to have to participate in the conversation I start:
Daniela’s presentation on “Changing the Way You Think” was deep, inspiring and truly thought-provoking. She set the stage from the very beginning, led the conversation discussing the stages of change and engaged the audience in interactive participation. Daniela’s experiences captured the true meaning of what it means to embrace change and become better as a result. She was truly motivational and touched a lot of lives that day. ~ Lisa Skorka, Mediware, Arizona
You will walk away inspired, full of ideas and tangible next steps.
My next talk will be for the Professional Women’s Network. The topic:
Stop Growing Your Business, Do this Instead.
If you’d like to find out more about this talk or topic, send me an email.
Professional Women’s Network, Monterey, California – July 3, 2019
Realtor Association, Santa Cruz, 2019